Reduction in operating costs of machine park
(1) Detection and reduction of machine operation in idling speed reduces service requirements, depreciation, fuel consumption and reduces emissions
(2) Improved service planning and implementation, in particular by enabling service providers to be integrated into the system
(3) Possibility of reducing insurance premiums through effective theft protection
Productivity increase in machinery
(1) Obtain actual data of machine utilization to manage fact-based investments or sales of your machinery.
(2) Avoid the short-term rental of machines when your own are available.
(3) Optimized scheduling of teams
Automation of administrative activities
(1) Automation of construction accounting (machines and employee hours)
(2) Implementation of interfaces and data warehouse for automated report generation
(3) Applications that use AI to automate business processes and repetitive tasks
Increase quality and compliance
(1) Automatic recording of critical process parameters (e.g. compost core temperature)
(2) Compliance with documentation requirements, e.g. the use of spreading material in winter road clearance services (geodata, spreader status) is recorded,
or (3) Digitization and partial automation of the recording of quality and safety protocols by mobile apps based on the specifications of quality associations.
Innovative products and services for your customers
Improve accounting & controlling
(1) Automatic recording & allocation of machine hours
(2) Detection of unauthorized machine use, e.g. on weekends and public holidays
(3) Create real-time dashboards available anywhere to monitor success
With more than 1,200 installations in six countries, we have demonstrated since the launch of our business unit in 2017 that we develop solutions that will move you forward. In the following you will get an insight into projects that we have realized in the construction industry. The names of the companies involved in these projects are available on request.
Optimal maintenance based on usage data and location
Increase in the utilization of own and rented construction machinery
Winter road clearing
Automated accounting & verification
Earth-moving machinery & recycling plants
Reduction of operating times when idling
Automated recording of the core temperature in compost
Underground pipe and asphalt paving construction
App for the easy collection of quality information
QS-5000 TELEMATICS PLATFORM
The QS-5000 Telematics Platform is a system developed by us, consisting of highly flexible hardware and software, which offers our customers countless possibilities in the area of digitization of technical systems.
Software & Extensions
- App & Web Portal
App & Web Portal
Our web portal is the collection point for all relevant data and analyses. Intuitive operation and extensive filter options allow for effective use.
- Analyses and reporting
Analyses and reporting
Choose from a wide range of standard analyses and reports such as detailed reports on utilization and usage, movement patterns, service and UVV reports or analyses of machine operation when idling. We are also happy to create individual reports. All reports are available either via email, in the web application or in special business intelligence software.
- Extended sensor technology
Extended sensor technology
Do you need data provided by a special sensor to optimize your processes? We can integrate most industrial sensors (e.g. 4-20 mA, 0-10V) into our system and provide you with the data.
On request, we can import raw data and the results of analyses into your existing IT systems. For this purpose, we develop individual interfaces based on market-leading ETL systems - in record time!
- Connecting external systems
Connecting external systems
We implement the individual connection of proprietary telematics systems. In this way you always have all data available at a glance and generate a uniform database for further processing and analysis.
DEVELOPMENT & SERVICES
We offer a wide range of development, cloud and consulting services for telematics and digitization in the construction industry. Our team consists of six qualified developers and project managers who understand your industry. We rely exclusively on industry-leading development tools and cloud providers.
Data integration & interfaces
Big Data and advanced analytics
AI and optical systems
Dashboards & reporting
Do you have a challenge for us?
Please use the following contact form